Sunday, September 04, 2005

haizzzzzz

haiz..
todae so damn angry lor..
is like i was sort of copying sum qns during mr tok's supp
then is like he so unfair he caught me then took the paper away lor
the others also liddat lor..
BUT WHY ONLY ME LOR.
HE IS SO BIAS TO ME
then is like fine fine.. i have nth to sae coz i really was in the wrong
then after tt during recess the "captives of toky" wre forced to stay back during recess
to finish the hw
then is like he brot me to call my parents lor
is like wad the, he a bit thing also sae wanna call wanna call lor
he tt time call jessie's father then next day she was bruised all over
yah then he asked me to call a "9" sth der
i was thinking of calling my maid's hp
but i forgot her number
then i was forced to call my mum..
she didnt pick it up as usual
now to my father
i was like omg
i gave him an excuse tt he was busy
well he really is !
he thinks tt everybody is like him, so free ??!!
but, still, he didnt listen and forecd me to call my father
i knew i was in hot soup.
>>
Me : hello, papa. my teacher wants to talk to you.
Father : ok.

then mr tok was telling him abt this and tt
wad so maddening was SOME WERENT TRUE
he exagerates !!
ARGH !
then i dunno wad my father said
they tok..

yah then i returned to the wooden bench with the captives of mr tok to complete hw
with sume risk-takers who accompanied me
yah..
didnt noe why..i juz cried
i was so afraid of my father
upon seeing mdm chia's arrival
mr tok blabbered abt the thingy again
juz for her to hear
he was like talking in a "im so innocent" tone
ARGH

then mdm chia brot me to the staff rm and tok to me lor........




at home my mum called me
she knew abt it
i guessed my father told her...
life goes on....
i knew my suffering wouldn't end here
coz of the presence of the tok tribe...




I WILL NEVER FORGET WAD HE DID...

the moral of the story is tt copying isnt correct, esp copying in front of the tok tribe. nv land in then hands of the tok tribe. im warning u..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home