Sunday, December 04, 2005

LONGLONGLONG !

uh huh this is gna be a long post .
for no special reason (:
mm ok my father was also sick on the same day as me
but he RECOVERED .
i have not :/
so bad . lols .
still coughing so hard .
ayees .
mm now im trying to make a blogskin for myself .
but i think its quite impossible .
im not tht pro lah .
hopefully it will work out and i can make one for BRENJUNREEN(c) !
lols tht dead and rotting blog .
ayees now onlnie so damn freaking boring .
everyday like tht :/
but at least theres smth for me to look forward to xDD
yea you've guessed it !
CHALET !
ahah hais but not everyone in the clique is gng .
oyah i found my japanese name tru the internet .
it's called ...
{DRUMROLL PLS.}
Kuniko Jimyoin !
well i dont know waht it means but
its sounds quite kawaii neh !
(:
but okay lah .
not say very nice either .
hmm dont know waht i shd to do keep myself away frm boredom these days .
okay there's this fkin byotch .
yah she stinks .
asshole man just hope that she will just fk somewhere else .
ruin my day ):
YEAH I KNOW IM MEAN .
but its not you, defnitely not you .
(:
hmm i shall lay my hands off her .
ehh well i think that this post isnt long at all .
oops sorry !
just nothing to blog
hais :/
hope that smth interesting and PLEASANT will happen .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home