Monday, February 06, 2006

heheh :D

hehehe hmm ! maybe school isn't that bad afterall, since i have some nice friends in my class ! hahah ! yep and also thankews people ! for tagging my blog hahah though it isnt rly anything . esp former graciousians~ <3333333 (:

okay, tmr is doomsday bcos i have physics test ! YIKKEEEESS !! physics sucks seriously, it's like im learning physics first laaaa, others learn chem and bio lor ! so envious siaa . damnit, and maybe tmr have D&T test too ! double YIKKKEEESSS ! kaoz, i dint revise any subject yet lor bcos there's like no time lor. and like finally i returned home la affter a good chat with tracy and sin hong after school ! heheh !

okay, im sad ): i wanted to watch geisha with PIKABOO, but yanjun canot make it ! cos of some tests that she have. BLEAUGHS !! i dunno how lor, but zhenzheng say maybe can watch on a weekend, so, YAYYY ! wells, after that i not stupid too show, its geishaaa !! hahahhh ! YOYO I LOVE MOVIES <333 hahah and shoppings after that, and foood ! okay, dont call me a glutton please .

my school is having a funfair on 11march ! YIPPEESS ! well, i knew long ago but until now then i bother to blog about it. blah, whatever . yanjun and zhenzheng are gng to buy my tickets ! YAYYYYYYYYYYY !! hahah and then when they come, PIKABOO is reunited. ohmans ! im so happy ! hahah so anyone wanna buy my SNGS funfair ticket ? $10 each sirs and m'ams ! PLS, AT LEAST MY GD FRIENDS, BUY !!! hahahahha ! then we can watch geishaaaa together ! hee, so many blessings (:

but i still cannot play maple ! HMPHHHH ! omg and tenna alr lvl 40 liao laaa !! so fast lvl one ! then now at ossy liao lor, only me like in vic la . but htne i long time nv play liao lor, cos of my computer.... walao .... spoil my mood ...

nevermind, always look on the bright side of life ! lalalalalalalalalalalaaaaa ! im not gna be so sad and derepssed anymore ! ( well, i hope (: )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home