Tuesday, May 16, 2006

i feel so depressed
so so sad
today is a bad day for me
very very bad...

after footdrills i went t the field and assembled
had the pledge taking and now its the checking of our attires
okay i admit my socks are low
but i alr tried hard to pull it up
can clearly see the SNG sign
i didnt got caught by prefect lynn
instead it was sushilla
then was like argh
why other days other people do that she dont catch
only today, me and some other people ?
so is like fine.. recess gotta meet her at staffroom
ltr, miss choo made a speech
becos it was common test
HISTORY
how bad can that be
had t read a lo of pages
but im at the last chapter
so i was browsing thru
guess what
a wrinkled ugly hand stretched out behind sinhong and i
and effingly snatched my hist tb
i was like WTF ???!!
then i turned ard only t see SEET's bloody face staring at me
HELLOO ?
is like i dint even see her walking towards me lah
she was like so EAGER t confiscate my tb
ARGH
furthermore, she SNATCHED.
so unethical
bleahs i was fuming pls.
im not remorse or embarassed or scared or wadeva shit
finefine.
i have another one at home
HMPHH

later chinese lesson
okay this was the DRMATIC AND SADDENING ONE
my ting xie on fri and continued on monday
before we had our ting xies seeyi sarah and i was like ' fail tgt kayy ?'
then i dint learn
then you knw what ??
i got a bloody 3/100 for tingxie !!!!!!
i knew i would fail but NOT this badly
comeon 3 !?!?!
seeyi got like 91 lah
and sarah got 60++
ARGH
IM SO SADDENED
and ltr i realised it was counted in my PPR
OMFG.
IM SO DEAD
but i thikn its of a lower percentage
but still
ITS 3 COMEON
how am i gonna let my mom t sign ????
i have to retake it tmr anyway
FUCK MYSELF.
i cried lohh
ARGH
im a fucking crybaby

anyway ltr we all went t see sushilla
then she took up 30mins of our recess and tok alotalot
okay she was effing disappointed in us
she led the socks thingy t other stuffs lah
manymanymany stuffs
okay kinda sadfor myself again
then she scolded us one by one
haiis.. is like again
she telling me the monitor thingy
' monitor-t-be blahblahblah... '
i dont knw
she asked me if i want that chance
but i said no
but she asked me t reconsider
maybe i should be..maybe i should not.
ARGH COMEON
i'll lead the class astray anyway.
i feel like dying !!!!!
argh my world's now crap
and 6gra ppl dont wanna co-operate
crapped..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home