Friday, August 25, 2006

last cca of term

hmm another sch day ended quite horrbiyl :/
i really dont get it
why issit at free period, this will happen?
why do you alws think im talking bad about you?
why are you alws blowing cold and hot towards me?
i treated you as one of my bestie in cls, i really do.
but i knw this cant be helped
oh wells, you clarified with me
and yea thanks for doing so [:

yes it was cca !
told them some awful stuffs? im so sry guys!
don't think abt those anymore!
oh and we've got changing parade.
damn damn damn tough, even tougher than JTC think :/
cos two consecutive times i couldnt find my accseories ):
one is my dear white shoes, and then its my beret
haiz then we pumped alot alot, its counted in HUNDREDS !
pumped and pumped and pumped.. until ive got al th sore throat
it was a really bad situation
you have t say th timing and be loud, yet you knw you're almost gna break dwn
anyway rachael pung was havinh a bad stomach ache so she couldnt do pt, games& changing parade!
and she was for real okay!
dont suspect her faking
because even th mams said that some of th sqdmates are faking!
so disappointed in you
esp you both **
alws liddat de ! like wth i hate ppl who fake can
ren3 hen2 jiu3 le leh !
then aft cca i start hurling off indirectly at her lor
hahaha aiyah wdv, hope that this wont happen ever agn
still can rmb th part when we're pumping at BOILING green patch, and all of us felt as though our skins are sticking on it.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WHAT AM AWFUL FEELING D:

yupp this years gna end very soon
term 3's gng and soon left with a little of term 4
and this year's gone
no matter what had happened, im really thankful t some ppl and some things that brought happiness t me this year
that includes my good frens and besties in cls
sqdmates! go0go0gaa kuku fivers! &seniors!
you've taught me t be strong and helped me all th way through this awkward and 'obstacled' year
esp SNSJ, th whole of SNSJ i mean :D
it has really brought me alotalot of happiness and retardeness and taught me t be strong
even when im dwn becos of th cls
thank you so much
i guess i have more t say when this year's gna end
look forward t my end year post k! :D

&5 MORE DAYS !
it's getting so fast, furious!
i cant wait, but im only afraid of th aftermath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home