Wednesday, October 04, 2006

wheeeee
EOYS OFFICIALLY OVER :D :D
yaynesssssss [:
relax mans!
hahaha only th results part ):
hope i'll reap what i sow!
MEANS I SOW ALOTALOT OKAYS! :D

hmmm today's th first day of afternoon shift!
so excited luh!
hahahah cos of th primary section so we got this afternoon section!
yayyyy i rmb th last time i had it was during p4.
wells i went t sch with krissypooooo :D
hahahas

school was damn short and quite fun!
we got th Sing To The Dawn musical rehearsal and i suckeddddddd :/
hahahh its hard being emo luh!
and they showed us a obesity vid
hmmm so scary and quite poor thing.

------

well.
if you dint realise, i hate people keep sticking onto me
why are you alws jealous of th ppl ard me?
i have my own frens and you have yours
please do not get overboard
its damn obv that everyone in cls knws your over-protective of me
please stop it before i hate you
and please dont ask me who is this for.
YOURS VERYVERY TRUTHFULLY,
BRANDY AND MRS WHISKERS :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home