Thursday, November 09, 2006

no trng tday. so i stayed at home t rot
oh wells missed those holidaying ! these days almost everyday train train train.
suddenly feel so sick of it alr. since things aren't gng so well.
AND SO ! i read my notes and should be able t memorise them okay-ly alr.
then i played Audition ! WAHAHA IM LVL 8 now ! :D
i think i lvl quite fast :X teeheeehee
thenthen went for th Novice Comp ! IT SUCKZXZX !!
I ENDED UP AS A dropout. oh fuck whatever.
eeeeeek and im so slow ! NOW THEN I REALISED GOT THIS NEW MODE CALLED
BEAT UP ! lol
seemed so effing cool ! like DDR think. but i sucked at it !
so now im gng t learn how t play it.
RAH I KNOW YOU'RE BOREDDDDDD.

mcomp's 12 days away, incld weekends
time is running out, trngs are getting lesser
i might not fufil what you wished / Give me courage ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home