Monday, February 05, 2007

It keeps pulling me in,
And sadly I don't have a choice.


wells wells. january hasn't been a good month afterall. i flunked all my tests and didn't hand my homework on time. and seriously, i dont even bother to do them please. my file's in sucha mess. I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO SORT IT RAHHHHH. what a great start hurrrr.

but i shall change. everything will change soon. rahhh hopefully :/ it has been a very busy month, especially w trngs almost everyday.and i predict th upcoming 2 months will be even busier. how sad :/ i can't stand th life im living already. i should buck up yeah?

luckily CNY is coming! whooohooo!, holidays/ angbaos/ new clothes !!! -shrieks wahahaha. i bought most of my newyear clothes alrd! yay im so excited i wanna wear them hahaha. :DD I NEED A BREAK DESPERATELYYYYY.

hmmm i'll look forward to th day when we're out at th movies, w she wearing a skirt. HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home