Tuesday, September 13, 2005

hee

haha !
this week is prelim2 and psle listening
i havent been online for two days
hee~
quite an acomplishment huh ?
hahah
anw gonna recap this few days
eh
engs maths chis
eng ppr was like oh my gosh so many damn mistakes
ok la a few lor
the night b4 molly and zz was reminding me of the synthesis thingy
i still forgot lor
but compo is better lor
hehe
actualy i pinned my hopes on eng coz i think tt's my best liao
erm not to mention chi thhough it IS my best
but u se larh... toky leh !
cant trust him anymore

okayy maths
ehh finally understood sumqns while revising
blah qns 49 was hardd
others ok lor
natalie .. did u make careless mistakes or wrong ans?
coz u kept "opps".
so haiz..
dunno lor

chi hor
IN ORDER NOT TO BE ACCUSED BY anonymous
I STUDIED HARD FOR THIS
YEAH !
umms quite easy
except for compre the option one
tt one is a lot of suspicions lor
and then ZUO WEN !!
i forgotten to write no 1 or 2 !!
shit !
diediedie !
ok la but then the most get scolded lor..
but then i think the content and everything is okayy.
only dunno how to write sunm words then anyhow write.

finally tmr's science
tt damn sub
AHH !
nonono
dun tok to me !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home