Tuesday, September 20, 2005

prelims prelims

heyoz !
I cant go to the internet right now so I asked SHEENA* (: to help me post this
haha !
juz to satisfy you all lor.
Ehhh.
got back the pprs of prelim 2 le.
actually I improved coz I studied this time.
but then it’s harder this time.
most of them deproved.
but nvm lor coz must JIAYOU !
maths hor
HAPPY ! HAPPY ! HAPPY !
not as if I get A* la.
juz tt it’s my first time in P6 (besides prelim 1) to get a band one !
YAY !
finally !
I thot I wud get 70 plus man !
but I musnt be too happy.
coz I also got careless !
okayy. eng.
eng is umm ok lor.
got 76.5/95 after chiaha deducted my marks
must improve !
but then hor.
this one i nv improve coz I check over 100 I get 81
same as previous’
chi hor
dumbass.
I improve la … but then still cant get A*
89.5
which used to be my best sub
and my compo coz I nv write topic no he deducted lots of my marks
sighs.
I am very angry with toky todae !
every chi or hmt ppr I will always get agitated coz of tt TOK la.
ok nvm now SCIENCE
sci ar… improved.
in prelim 1 I used to be one of the lowest lor.
this time improved by umm 12 marks.
quite a lotta


tt one only SHEENA get A*
*clap clap clap*
but I felt I didn’t revised enuff on sci
then hmt
haiz.
suan le ba
49/50
one damnit thing is one compre OE hor
coz tt qns got two part ma
one part is 1.5 marks
initially I wrote two parts but eventually I wrote only one
coz I scared write extra might deduct marks
HMPH !
ok la. wadeva
work hard for PSLE then can liao
though this time i improved.
my agg is still quite low.
toking abt PSLE
it’s sorta unbelievable tt after almost 6 yrs we r finally taking our final exams
like wad mdm chia said , final lap of the race
is like
haiz..
totally speechless ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home