Tuesday, December 06, 2005

LAOPO !

AHH !
tday my sis' fren dorcas went over to do hw together
but as expected, they dint even touch on a single qns
haha thyey got interested in SIMS2 .
hehe we played together !
so fun ahahah xDD
aww but SIMS2 lag lah .
tsk tsk .
hmm okay i wanna dedicate amsg to my LAOPO !
x))
LAOPOOOOO !
ahah one day nv chat with you on msn le .
hope you like the pic i made for you !
hahah .
SOOO looking forward to the chalet !
I WANNA SLEEP WITH YOU (:
hehehehe .
hmm also veh glad can go watch movie with you soon !
AHAHAH !
aww so sad these days cannot see you
):
you are really a great pal !
AND ALSO MY VERY PRETTY LAOPO (:
hmm laogong dunno waht to say
dont want to get mushy !
HAHAHH !
hmm these days is BOOORINGGG !
anyone ask me out ?
call me !
(:
i'll be gald to .
chat with me on msn too okay ?
or call me !
67588862 !
hahha lols .
just hope my dear knows my number
):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home