Monday, February 06, 2006

jiayous, graciousians !

okay, its like 11.36pm at night,im like using the computer just to blog. but i just rly and suddenly missed chongfu and 6gracious... like you often hear people say their missed their alma mater and friends. its simple and easy to say . but the feeling is very hard to understand...

i still rmb at p6, we had the injections. i feel like shit la ! is like i rly hoped for the fire injection lor, but then got our batch dunhaf... haiz. then is like okay lor, we took like two injections? (am i right?)haha and then the boys in our class ar, walao damn act lor. act until like very pain like that lor. keep whining and 'arhhh'arhhh' one ! what humiliation to the girls ! ahh wadever~ it was done by mostly YIZUO and MINGCHAN, if my memory serves me right.

hahah then it was my turn. then i like act cool la, pull up the sleeves wahh then like ' come la take la, i scared ar?' then i think the first injection was okay.. but the second one was like i can feel the pointof the needle, piercing into my skin, travelling to my fats. HAHAHA ! it was my left hand then like so suay lor ! i left-hander leh ! how to wrtie when my arm is hurting ? but it was a fun experience... (:

very weird right ? i suddenly tok about the injections ! hahah cos just now i sui2 shou2 took my health report bk and looked. waaaaahhhhh, then memories come gushing back . really very memorable.... haiz .

back to the subject, i really missed my class lor. no doubt, 6gracious rocks ! its like i feel proud to be in 5/6gracious. our cls undegone quite a lotta changes actually, except our hatred for mr tok ! hahah ! so is like i grew up in 6gracious... when i become a totally diff person, a bit rebellious and naughty but also quite emotional. so actually im a weak person inside. say something badto me, and then WAHHHH i cry . but then i prefer the innocent and pure side of me when i was p5, like i dont care a hoot about those whatever stuffs you know. and now if you noticed, im writing in a childish way ! hahaha YIPPPEEE ! i nv wanna grow up, i SWEAR !!!

a lot of things changed in my life, kinda 'drastically'. these few weeks i rly feel like the world has gone wrong, everything has gone wrong. i nv wanted my life to go on this way. everything to me is stress, i dun wanna go to school. i dun wanna do homework. but then today actually a conversation between me and alyson quite spurred me up. we had like this ' jiayous jiayous' session. no matter what happen, theres a fren by your side. everyone must jiayous jiayous okay ?

- JIAYOUS !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home