Sunday, March 19, 2006

revamped blog

hi everyone .
yeah i changed my skin alr (:
finally !
i dont know why but there are people who impersonates in my tagboard
whats the problem ?
did i offend you ?
or it was just your dirty prank ?
i dont have time to entertain you or deal with you .
there are people who truly wants to tag my blog .
UNLIKE YOU dirty freaks
if i really have offended you once
then im sorry but is this your way of revenge ?
this is so childish !
i can tell whether the tag is genuine or fake .
i know some ppl will never say that, their way of writing
you use this way to confuse people
to hurt people
and try to screw up everything ?
you will get it back
in some ways
you'll never know
anw i alr deleted those tags which are 'fake'
you might attack again
but i'll never believe you
i believe in my friends
this is not fun anymore
i'll track you down
i will .
mark my words .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home