Tuesday, February 21, 2006

wth. like now then i finally know that only my acc in my computer has my blog title written correctly. even my sis acc was like got some chi characters ? at first i thought only windows98 have this kind of weird thingy lor... nv did i expect all also like that. am i right ? hahaha... so ugly der..

okay im like rly confused. i know this can't go on. but what shd i do to make it best for her ? i dont want to get so stressed up over this... i dont want this to be over...pls tell me it isnt. and anyway, this has NOTHING to do with bgr..... pls im not a despo k (:

hmm some happy things about maple ! now im finally lvl 30, ice/lightning wizard ! (: YAY ive been like waiting for this day ? LOL


WHEE ! now ive got the Proof Of Hero, that old grendel can give me a second job liao la ! HEHE SEE ZIPLEXD SMILE : D
WHOOOPS ! ice/lightning mage ! actually that wasnt my intention, i wanted to take the pic when a yellow light over my char to commence my new job but i missed it.. bleahs...
YAYYY ! WIZARD, SEE THAT SMILE ON MY FACE ? SMILEEEEE (:

ooh yes, i really want adobe photoshop ! i can make banners for my maple char you know ! i see the forums, SO PRETTY ! OMG !!

I LOVE 6Gracious, PIKABOO, Cfps, all my friends and of cos, MAPLESTORY (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home