Tuesday, May 30, 2006

WHOOOOOOOOOOS !!!
HAHAH IM SERIOUSLY TOO HYPERRRRRRRRR TDAY !!
HAHAH DUNNO WHY

but im really really happy !!
like i suddenly feel so loved
* refer t tags :D
aww i love times like that (:
makes me reminisce those days

anyway, im so proud of the Alyson post i blogged earlier !
HAHAHA IT MADE HER LAUGH
but i wanted t make her cry :/ :/ :/
and yeahhhhhh she wrote one about me too !!
and i like it, its nice :DD
AWW THOSE DAYS
oops now maureen wants me t blog abt her !!
AHHHHHHHH IM LIKE SO HONOURED
* refer t alyson's blog
HAHAHA TWO SEXY DARLS VYING FOR MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE
aww im generous, i'll let both you guys share :D
but most of my love will be dedicated t my one and only yanjun.
HAHHAHA GET THE JEALOUSY GNG YEAHHH !
haha lollllll im seriously maad !!
anyway i'll make maureen CRY if i wrote abt her !!
I WILL MAKE HER CRY
IM A TEARDROPPER
err o.O
HAHAHAHA

UGH !
my dad chased me out of his room !!
I WANT T WATCH NICKELODEON !!
YOU FFING !
walaooo im like the only one awake now
CREEPY !!
hahah and jiayee's also onlnie !
makes me feel better
her house like alotalot of people lah !
what chiong disco or smth !!
GOSH.
OHYEAH SHE'S ALSO HYPERRRR
HAHAHAHA HYPER PARTNERS :D

yeah okay shd stop this hyperactiveness alr
LALALA (x
tatas !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home