Thursday, June 08, 2006

AH !

okay im sosososo wrong
i'll be leaving at 11th june, which is a SUNDAY !!
ARGH !!
I HAVE CIP ON THAT DAY !!
I FORGOT I THOUGHT WAS MONDAY !!
okay nvm change it t saturday then ):

yeah yanjun leaving s'pore tmr !! )':
just smsed her goodbye !!
BYEBYE LP !!!
HAVE FUN (:
I WANT SOUVENIER ~
hahaha jkjk !!

okay maureen also leaving on 11june
wahh same date !!
hahaha yay !!
but she coming ltr than me
hmphmphmhp :/ :/ :/
ehh lol .

tday had sj !!
wow practised sizing up drill( if im not wrong)
for pop during july i suppose
so cool man !
and so fun !
but very tired lah
spend almost the whole day in sch
but veryvery nice lah
can feel the 'teamspirit' into making up a good show
yupp
but my sqd's skit still..
ugh dont talk about it
i broke my toenail !!
the smallest one !!
as in really whole nail hanging gng t drop !
WAHHHHHH !!
cos during drill keep turning..
haiz..
hope my efforts will pay off
yeah

sianned
dunwan t do homework
nth t do
boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home