Saturday, September 09, 2006

lalal

lols audition has been a very fun& thrilling game so far..
hmmm but i hate chereography laa.
always missmissmiss :/
yupp tday trained with ziheng and i always beat him!
HAHAHA I ROCK :D but he's also quite good laa
yupp ltr we played with sophia& maureen
train train train. realsied ive enough money t buy pants or skirt/blouse/hair !
aaahhh i dno which one t buy first!
nvm. one step at a time.

yeah and you.
stop copying how i write
you're not th first one
but you're th first one i hate t see copying me
UGH I HATE COPYMEOWS
PLAIN POSERS D:
ugh idiotic irritantt.

wells im so dead.
havent finish my homework.
UGHHHHHHH.
stupid art! i have no A3 paper for heavens sake
dont feel like doing..
dumb shoe/market proj..
ooh hols gna end very very sooooonn ! D: D: D: D: D:
awww heck. stupid sch.
dont think i will do better for Term 4 anyways.
ciao!

*shall post SS of my character soon :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home