Thursday, October 05, 2006

whooooots athr day at school
hahaha tday's like, dumbbb :/

we've got lit, maths, hist and umm chinese
yupp& i got back my hist and maths paper!
dumb seth marked wrongly and so most of them deserve two more marks for th hist paper
yayness i got an A1 for histttt ! :D
well as for maths
thanks mdm suah! for trying t award as many marks as possible t save most of us from failing
including me (:
I PASSED MATHS! :D
a borderline one luhs
but im like expecting myself t fail damn badly
yay suagu all th wayyyyyyyyy!
so end up our cls got 4 ppl fail only
BUTBUTBUT!
my term4 overall maths got like, c5 -.-
a high C5 okayssss!
0.2% more jiu B4 lors!
DAMNNNNNNNNNN!

hahaahah tday tingxie was super rush
and i guess panlao's in a happy mood
lots of laughing during tingxie
still, i dont like her
HAHAAHAH :D

also, tday is a veryveryvery impt day for me!
and for this wondeful girl!
I LOVE HER!
th birthday girl is none other than
my dearesttttt laopo TAN YAN JUN :D :D :D

DARL! you're finally like 13!
hahahah bought you a pressie alr but i guess its not very nice
so im gna buy you athr one! [:
SUGAR SUGAR YOU MAKE ME FLY!

LAOPO (x
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LAOPO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU xDDDD

love you alotalotalotandalottttttsssss!
no one can ever replace you baby!
hope you liked th uber sweet mms i sent [:

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home