Tuesday, November 14, 2006

You made me believe there's nothing in the world I can't be;
Yet you made me fall

getting th results back this fri.
ERPS AM SERIOUSLY TENSED AND NERVOUS AND WHATTHEHELL
rahhhh aft that gng t army markt t get th mcomp stuffs
8 more days t mcomp, HAH. im feeling everything not-so-nice
but there's still excitement since its my first time
and jiayan's coming for trng tmr ! yaynesss wahaha finally a full group
heh im deprived >:C

ytd talked cock with wenj on th phone !
seriously allll crap and wahaha she sent me a stupid mms which her sister recorded.
RETARDED RETARDED ! :D hahah had fun [:
OH BABY YOU LIGHT MY HEART ! :D
AND TDAY SHE AR. was like hello-ing t her while she's doing some guides song or something
then afterwards ALOT of hellos from random guides came back !
DAMN LAO KUEY LUH. WALAO !#$%@

AND YES ! i wanted t blog about this for damn long le luh
I'M CURRENTLY WATCHING
FRUITS BASKET ! :D MAGAWD !!!!!!!!!111
damn nice !!!!!!!! wahahahahahaha
SOUMA-KUN ~ :D

I never found being serious a sin.
At least after everything, no matter what'll be the outcome, I know I won't regret.
You're making me so confused, but I'll endure this until it's all over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home