Saturday, December 23, 2006

Behind The Scenes Facts you gotta know.

order: from th oldest to th latest (by date)

1) I lost my OP top and my green toothbrush during class chalet. HAHAHA ! xD i was wondering who would wanna stole my shirt lah. he said it could be mc..walao !!
but my toothbrush i assume i'd forgotten t keep it lah.

Picture taken with me wearing that shirt, no preview of my missing toothbrush though.























2) I chipped my nail twice while bowling yesterday. TWICE. what fuck.

3) I re-downloaded maple and played it! B.I.A :D but err this time it's not addiction type. just play for fun since tong asked me t download.

Me in Tong's bath robe and her head.





















4) Joyce finally uploaded th photos i took during chalet with her cam. they were so.. HAHA. but what fuck luck both th slideshow and photobucket is not working !!!!! UGH i've been waiting for it t load like 8357896723905 years already lah walao. seesee now cannot see photos le. i wanted t show it one lah ! ughsssss sorry alyson ):

I'LL SHOW IT NEXT TIME.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home