Friday, December 22, 2006

Windows Messenger: me and my VULGAR TONGTONG : DD

haha have been talking t tong for almost 2 hours already! except that i rested for dinner lols. awwwww she's so effing cute : P changed my nick a gazillion times already JUST FOR HER! :DDDD some which are damn hilarious like me and my LAILAI :DD/ me and my LAI TONG ZHEN :DD/ me and my ZHENTONG LAILAI :DD AHAHAHHA !

and she starts bombarding me with curses :XXXXXX wahahah i love you still lah VULGAR TONGTONGTONGTONG QIANGGGGGG~ if you understand what i mean lmao.

most probably will be auditioning with her soon. two boredies.

[edit]
AUDITION-ED WITH AH TONG ! haha it was damn funny okay i created a room at Free chnl waiting for her. she took such a long time t show up. i didn't know her IGN so i was expecting a lvl 3 or 4 t enter my room. it's called me and my LAILAI :D. then suddenly i see a girl character called ellos, lvl 1 who entered th room! stunned tio~ lvl 1 only then she had t train in a free chnl with th hard songs and lvl 8,9 keys.

th first game i had with her, she completely stoned and was crapping. rahhhhh ! okay so end up chose a damn slow bpm one 70bpm lahhhhh. then okay she managed t dance. HAHA!

then her bro also played with me. kaixuan was better than her.. LMAO :XXXXX then haha she lvl-ed ! yayy congrats for advancing t lvl 2 ! : DD and she was singing nursey rhymes like baa baa black sheep while danncing no wonder keep missing...

SCREEN SHOTS !
they don't appear so too bad ! : P
[/edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home