Saturday, December 02, 2006

yo hello ! went t wenjing's house yesterday t do our homework. HAH. we were playing most of th time. hmmm i was doing my maths (eeeek) and wenjing was doing her chinese. how unbelivable right ! i did maths cause i can ask her if i need any help, unlike at home when no one's willing t help me. besides, aubrey's studying for her tests. haha it was quite fun at her house ! yes i realise both of us are very different ! but nevermind, i <3 her still heh !

by th way, when i alighted from th bus i saw kelly neo lmao. i think she saw me too, but didnt want t acknowledge that lol. :X

yes now im out again ! at my mom's office rotting away. its so damn boring ! used th comp and was surfing th net and realised there were so many shopping blogs around. it's kinda crazy. but fun t look at too :D but nothing beats really shopping at th malls. i wanna ask my mom t buy me clothes !! )': )': )': )': ....

ohhhh and class chalet's date is changed ! gotta inform everyone again. but still i myself havent confirm whether i wanna go or not.. bleaughs

i'm off ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home