Monday, February 12, 2007

The answer lies in you [:

RRRRRRRRR.

today bought chocolates! yayy vday's nearing! (: yummyyyyy.

today's quite amusing, but we all know it's not over still. haha if aikching and melody talks crap again i shall box them until they bleed to death. zz i sound sadistic lol. i love long talkssss xD

and melody's chinese is CHAO good okay. -chong baiiiiiiii

okay old song, but its super nice okay!

Do you remember- Aaron Carter!

Ohhhohhhh Yeah Ooooh Oohohh
Remember we'd be up all night
Talking 'til the morning light, yeah
Like the way it used to be
Those simple days just you and me, mmmm
I think baby I know what's on your mind
Cuz you look like you've got something to say
I may not say those words anymore
But maybe it just ain't my way

You ask me do I love you but
Do you remember
Why I walked on water for you
Do you remember
My first steps on the moon
Have you ever wondered why
I gave three wishes to you
You asked the question
But the answer lies
In you, in you
The answer lies in you

Remember we used to laugh and say no one else could get in our way
And there were times when you would cry
And came knocking on my door
And I was there to shelter your pain
I think baby you should get that off your mind
Make it seem like a brighter day
I may not say those words anymore
But maybe I can make it my way


even if it makes me sad, i'm still praying, hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home