Sunday, April 29, 2007

STUFF.

Okay i'm feeling quite irritated now due to the never-ending workload i have. well at least i've completed my freaking speech! how wonderful (: but it sucks lah. i bet the whole class is going to laugh at me. AND I HAVEN'T MEMORISE. hopefully i won't get called tomorrow (:

Napha 5 items tomorrow! OMFGGG. i haven't trained shuttle run in 247216249 years and my SBJ jumping position is wronggggg. looks ugly too >:C hmmm situps should be okay and sitandreach? I WANT TO FAINT WHEN IT COMES TO SNR. RAHRAHRAHHHHHH.

labour day on tues which means holiday! ooops i almost forgotten there's pd at the Istana in the morning! SHIT i haven't polished my boots/season my beret! okay maybe the beret part is okay cause i seasoned it last npd trng already. but my boots :/ i feel like puking whenever i polish it. when i polish, this means at least around 45mins? and sharing the same room with your moist kiwi is quite suffocating actually. the smell lingers in your room (pukes)

okay hopefully we can go study together! aww missed you! (:

IT'S 12:08AM NOWWWWW!
.
..
...
....
.....

SLEEP?
hmmm. maybe abit later (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home