Friday, December 09, 2005

lols

hello !
i've put the unhappiness ytd behind me .
whether she want to patch up or not .
i cant interfere .
but cheryl was right .
is face that important ?
ok shall stop crapping abt abstract stuffs .
hmm .
MY DEAR YANJUN GOING TO THAILAND TODAY .

2pm afternoon .
sad .
who will entertain me during the holidays ?
lols. hahah !
ok i shall wish you a safe trip and happy holidaying there !
enjoy yourself !
oopsies haha she tagged my tagboard .
haha sorry jun... i was just lealous that you tagged others' but not mine .
hahahaha !
forgive me ?
whees ok dont forget our appoinment and promise !
well the appointment .
haha you guys will never believe this !
i am going to the LIBRARY with her !
hahahah .
aww sad tongzhen cannot come along .
think im gonna have a brief revision or just borrow books .
well the promise will be kept unknown until she fufils it !
hahahaha nothing much to post about my everyday life cos its so damn boring !
well
I LOVE YOU DEAR (:

hahaha okok i promise if i get my hp before chalet then i will sms you at night !
LOL !
hahah ! muacks !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home