Thursday, June 08, 2006

alyson's quizzie !!

lol im back agn aft a few mins
--"
saw alyson's quiz in her blog: http://perfect-destiny.blogspot.com
hahahah seemed very fun so i RIPPED it !!
:x hope you dont mind girl !! :D :D

yupp im not gna use the [x] thingy t mark cos i think it will be be quite ma fan
yah so those that i think i am i will highlight with another colour
yay --"
here goes :

I know how to make a pot of coffee.
I do my own laundry
I can cook for myself.simple ones
I do my chores after being told once
I actually enjoy intellectual conversationsehh i really do !
I think politics are excitingehhLOL
My parents and grand-parents have better things to say than my peers
I show up for school/work every day
I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse
I've never gotten a ticket
I watch talk shows and point out the incredibility of it all
I know what incredibility means without looking it uphaha stup.
I drink black coffeeeee so bitter !
I know how to run the dish washer or do the dishes
I can count in more than one language
When I say I'm going to do something, I do it.really lah !!
I mow the lawn
I wash my carlol no car
I can make adults laugh..without being stupid
I study when I have to
I pay attention at school/workYES !!
I remember to feed my pets
I'm generally organized
I can spell organized without looking at the line above
The first thing I do when I wake up is get coffee
I can go to the store without getting something I don't need
I understand jokes the first time they are saidsometimes i dont (x
I understand the fact that the world always screws someone over
I can type fast
My choice in clothing is acceptable in an office or something like that
I can watch politics and laugh because I understand what is going on
I no longer watch cartoons.
I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour
I can look at someone hot and not think of sex.err...so RA
I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a jobooh dint knw that
I can read a book and actually finish it
People have said that I act older than I am
I can be sent on an errand and not get sidetracked.

.............

Count the number of Xs [highlighted]and thats the age you act.

LOL i act like 16.
is that too old for me ?
lol lol lol
hahaha interesting .

hmm .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home