Friday, October 20, 2006

hmmm enrichment week this week
some super boring like Maths Day -.-
bzzzzzzt.
umm most of them quite fun luh
like fur&feather trip t th ZOOOOOO ! :D
except that we dint do th worksheets xP
hahah damn fun watching those animals luh
& I HATE DISLIKE PRIMATES !
then this reflection day
made us reflect on this year
yeah very insipiring and ALL OF US WERE CRYING LIKE MAD
really wna apologise t certain people
especially tracy!
aaahhh )':

oh wells
life still have t go on,
now's th mcomp thing
okay finally had a last reshuffling alr (hopefully)
my mcomp grp members are
JIAYAN ME JACY TRELLA !
hmmm trngs are quite hilarious with them
esp trella goh oh-so-random haha
still i'll miss SHIRLEY luh )':
I STILL LOVE YOU AS MUCH !
and she's got a new group too
hope things will now turn for th better then
our lives are hard )x

ooh bfa practical is just two days!
i need i need some more practice
damn i cant fail this like how i failed koto
haha so jiayou sqdmates ! :D :D
wo men yi ding zuo de dao !

WHEE AND I PRAC SWIMMING WITH SY TDAY ! :D
hahah thankyou sy! for coaching me (:
I MEAN, THANKS FOR YOUR REVISION xP
i bet i was a super lan student luh
hahaha and i got my long lost tan back! :D :D
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3
my long lost passion for swimming is found!
th aroma of chlorine <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home