Sunday, October 08, 2006

OMGOMGOMG!
just played Audition just now
and advanced t lvl 6, Novice !!
yayness im not a Stiffy anymore!
:D :D :D
hahaha th whole thing was damn funny

i was practing in th entry chnl luh
hahaha then suddenly got this dumb shining Q word
haha then okay time t take license
so before i went t free chnl, i told them i'll be back
DENGGG I WENT OFF& NEVER CAME BACK
HAHAHA DUMB YOU KNW WHY
( you pros probably knw but still let me say okays!)
cos i took th license test and i solo-ed myself
requirements were 10 perfects, x2 perfects and 200 000 pts think
yupp then played and yea aced it :D
then i became lvl 6 Novice !
hahah wanted t return t entry chnl but i couldn't go in!
cos th chnl was not my place t train in ler )':
aahh i'll miss all my friends thr
esp those whom i've beaten/ lost t
HAHAH THIS SOUNDS ADSURB!
but yea now i can only go t free and novice chnls
): ): D: D:
&i suck with all th pros!
BOO I'LL MISS WINNING :/















finished my license :D














SEESEE! lost man! second t th last D: also, note my lvl (:

YAY I LOVE AUDITION :D

hahah okay enoughenough!
anyway, THANKS SO MUCH LAW HONG SHING! :D
THANKYOU THANKYOU :D

&& im drinking bubble tea again [:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home