Friday, October 13, 2006

FRIDAY 13th
uhhh really unhappy stuffs happened luh
GRAHH >:c

umm mini drama
dengggggggg we should win instead of xx lor!
UGH I MEAN, I THINK WE ROCKED LUH
but we've got SPORTSMANSHIP!
shan't be sore losers..
anyway i think we really did well
it's 100% participation okays!!
teared when they announced th result )':
man thanks so much for everything
though we dint win this time agn, we got THIRD for SEA CARNIVAL !
one grace you guys really rock
we really rocked th whole comp luh!
I LOVE YOU!

wells, for mcomp
haisssssss.
why must this happen ?
this is my first mcomp
andand this happened!
though my ex-L is still here with me,
but i've got a new slack L and ap+weirdo no.4
okay fine thats mean but
COMEON THIS SUCKS
i really hope that we'll train well& she wont back out frm mcomp ):
omg help! please dont go!
ohman i really hate you belinda
won't you come back ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home