Friday, October 06, 2006

whoopee i loved today!
thr's nothing really special but
tday's really fun luh!

hahah okay now our cls is taking part in this Chinese Rap competition
th team inclds ME CATHLEEN HAZEL WEIMIN YINGTONG HUIER TINGTING CHUANPING !
hahaha and we're called ... I DONT TELL YOU xP
hahah we aint some cheena grp okaysss!
we're perfectly bilingual and our rap song consist of eng/chi
DAMN COOL LUHS xD
&we're still on it
HAHAHA I CANT IMAGINE MYSELF RAPPIN' !
AND IT'S DAMN FUN LUH! :D

and my camb's grp meeting up tmr t create th dance steps for our SEA carn!
WE DONT HAVE T DANCE. BUT CHOOSE PPL IN TH CLS TOO xDD
YIPPEEEE! :D
hehehe && aft recess we went t th mpr (again!) t watch some stupid vid
hahaha at first quite quiet then ltr i guess it was us who created chaos luh!
hahaah we were like, damn noisy!
STUPID TENNAA!
stole my $0.10 tore my consent form and keep disturbing me!
WENJJIIEEEEEEE TOO!
hahaha i was so irritated
BUT I STILL LOVE THEM :D
JUST LIKE THEY LOVE ME
ooh so random
uhh whatever. THEY DO LOVE ME! [:

tsktsk. SUAGU IS CHILDISH!
she has got this childish voice
and speaks childish-ly, JUST LIKE WENJ!
HAHAHAH xD

YAYYY I FOUND MY ADDICTION FOR YOU AGAIN (x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home