Friday, November 17, 2006

I GOT BACK MY RESULTS

it's devastating oh no. this is th end of my life, my world. i shall never ever touch any books anymore. this time i swear, with all my mind i shall disappear from this world.......

HAHA KIDDING LUH ! lol it was alright, as in im still satisfied. overal percentage was an o-k-a-y but i improved in term 4's whoohooo ! prize presentation tday was boring and th only entertaining thing tday was cathleen looking like a gangsteric lion onstage wahahah !

went t th army market with kris t get some mcomp stuffs for my dearest AL and sermin. then went t get my buckle ! SHINYSHINY ! :D yay like finally my old buckle sucks so i burnt it. lol it was a joke. then went t hang around looking and barbie dolls and stupid clothes and forcing kris t wear them, then check out some mcomp pressies but everything was too expensive so didnt buy any.

mcomp's like 5 days away ?! JUST 5 DAYS. gosh must chiong le ROARRRRRRRR.

and natalie i hate you for tellnig me that news, but i love you for doing so [:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home