Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Sec Two.

i'm in 2 PURITY !
same class as tracy kristel sy gwen and yingtong ! :D

how coincidental though. like, all of us are kinda linked together. hmmm and some other people from other class also 2P. hopefully we'll all bond and have fun tgt as TWO PEE ! no matter what i MUST LOVE my class lah no matter what ! :DDD

tday actually went t school t do flyers. checked out th class allocation board and was damn excited lah and called wenjing who's probably half awake and screamed in th phone tgt ! WE DIFFERENT CLASSES LEH )': rahhhhhhhh i'll miss her lah my baby TOH ! she was so anxious that she came t school with tracy t get a glimpse of th board. LOL ! though we'll be separated lah bahhhh but i'll still love her and yes, love my classmates in 2p ! hope she likes her class 2u ! (:

later went out of school and my shoes got flooed by th stupid rain and thus my feet are soaked and they stinked ! so wenjing told me t buy any pair of slippers/ flipflops lah. liked th rainbow coloured one (: but it was size L so it was kinda big. but whatever its just a pair of slippers t replace my shoes :/

met maureen! but i was super late lah ! late by 40mins/ 45 mins/ 1hour ! AAAHH my god took quite some time for maureen t chill. phew ! ate kfc and did homework in bishan lib (: did only a little lor most of th time we were smsing someone and listening t music.

went back t j8 (: lost my hairtie !! like, OMG LAH my hair's super messy and stuff. combed th whole of j8 for a single cheap hairtie but in vain. ZZZZZZ. so hung arnd without tieing my hair ! :XXX i was damn paranoid that people'll look at me weirdly lah. then we took neoprints! :DD haha quite some time since i took them already. LOL I TOOK IT WITH MY HAIR LETDOWN. but it turned out okay.





























bahhh !!



I'LL MISS WENJING LOTS ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home