Saturday, November 25, 2006

2211-2411
MCOMP/ DTC 06 IS OVER !

AH YES ITS OVER ! it'd been quite tough these few days. haha some funny things happened too. our group won th Most Sunshine Award. umm so actually is didnt win anything but it's alright i guess !

lol im damn tired lor aft camp next day i woke up at like 1300pm lol. no offence but camp food was quite a disappointment ): yea and i really was very pissed at my buckle th tightening was freaking loose and made my uniform looked damn untidy !$#%^&@ somemore is new one okay. my old buckle is way better than it lor. WTH im so pissed. nevermind i shall use back my old buckle.

seriously th whole comp was quite memorable but quite rushed i guess. but then again, it seemed as though i stayed for a few years in school T.T wl wth am i talking about this whole post is damn unorganised. sqd item for campfire was quite screwed but then AIYA act high lor what can we do teeheehee.

oh and my swollen toe >:C

saw mcomp pictures posted in sj blog ! freaking hilarious wahaha im gna kupp some :X then i shall post them on my blog when i get back home !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home