Tuesday, November 21, 2006

MINI COMP IS T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W !!!!

i dont know how should i feel. panicky ? excited ? i seriously have no idea. im so afraid it'll turn out like shit. walao stupid pung lor !$%#&@ haha yes pung we all have confidence that you'll do veryvery well so dont disappoint us hor ! :D

oh yes talking about it, time flies dont you think ? it's happening so fast and soon it'll be all over. it's th reason why we all so ping and pia-ed trngs. it's tomorrow i cant believe it. aww and i havent pack my bag because of my wonderful oneechan who took my bag for camping ytd and gna return me tday NIGHT. ha ha ha how nice of her. by th way, oneechan means my sister. ah yes im gng t die during th first day because of th comp and changing parade at night, then i'll revive th next day. hopefully my stamina proves me wrong wahahaha !

yay looking forward t camping food ! especially dinner and supper wahahaha ! oh yes and showering too [: im bringing my new bought Darlie Double Action toothpaste by th way ! my groupmates are so lucky that they can share with me ha ha ha alright i was joking (x

jiayan brenda jacy trella clarissa are th five musketeers ! hahaha !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home