Friday, February 16, 2007

Very good.

UGHHHH.

I LOST MY PHONE. PLEASE DO NOT CALL/SMS ! CONTACT ME AT 67588862 INSTEAD .____. RAHHHHHHHHHH !!!

sighhhhhhhh i lost my phone le. i dont think i'll get any phone anymore. i want to die!! what a wonderful way to start my perfect cny. very very very good.

sighhhhhhh.

well btw, vday was great! happy belated vday ♥ haha th song dedications in sch were quite nice! esp MCR haahha. bought marshmellows in a gigantic milk bottle! haha mine's th pink one while aikching's th blue one. ohh yay loved th presents! (p.s it filled my whole bottle hahahaha) oops i shouldnt be showing off haha.

assesment was !#$%^&*@ . wore full-u and i hereby announce that i wanna buy new socks and if possible new skirt. rrrr wthwth lost my phone on that day too. my old phone was lost during sj activity too. dont tell me my phones hate sj? LOL.

hmmm tmr's cny already. hopefully it'll be a happy one. may i get a new phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home