Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Rashes disaster ):

[UPDATED]

Okay I'm supposed to be at Marina Bay for ndp trng w my squadmates and seniors. And what am I doing here?

.......


I skipped it cause I got really itchy rashes.


Great.


It all happens yesterday when we went out for my sis's post-celebration dinner. Of all places, she chose Newton Circle.

Mom ordered lots of food incl satay, drumsticks and oysters. I thought the oysters were alright until i had rashes on my neck. It was very mild so went shopping and bought some clothes then went home.

Yesterday night i couldn't sleep at all! I was busy scratching my rashes. IT WAS ALL ON MY BODY DDDDDDDDD:
f.


YUCK.
I never knew I was allergic to oysters! I thought i had only a mild allergy to prawns and crabs. But oysters?!
GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.


I OFFICIALLY AM ALLERGIC TO OYSTERS AND DECLARE WAR W THEM!
NEVER EVER EAT OYSTERS AGAIN >:'C















Anyway that's my sister and I ytd. Quite blur but if you look carefully you can see the redness on my neck.

I hope I can fully recover by tomorrow cause i still got happy toilet tomorrow ):


-


Anyway! My sister will collect her present (from me)from the seller tomorrow! hahaha laziness :3

[edited]
Yesterday afternoon we finally completed our group flag! IT WAS DAMN DAMN NICE OKAY! :D the only disappointment was the Shakira word can't be seen clearly ):

But nevermind. It was great :D I shall ask jesmine to take a photo of it and send me!
[/edited]


Within Temptation's gooooooooood :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home