Monday, February 13, 2006

happy vday !

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL ! my friends in 6gracious and 1grace.. but i really wanna express this msg to :
YANJUN, my forever loving and caring laopo (x
ZHENZHENG, my sweety and my supporter always (x
SHEENA, my lil angel stading by me (x
MAUREEN, my great aly who kicks the coke machine with me ! HAH ! (x
NATALIE, my BABY who still haf nightmares ! haha ! (x
TONGZHEN, my lil devil ^^ hee~ (x
JESSIE, my rocker babe :D
CHERYL, my tweety lil piggy ^^
RACHEL, my darling (:
ALYSON, my despo chiobu ! whee :D
MICHELLE, my cute cute der peng you (:
PAULINE, my yummilious hamburger !
EILEEN, my dear mei forever (x

and of cos to all the rest of the graciousians.. including the boys laa, but no EVIL intentions haha. and also wish a very very happy valentines day to YOU ! smiles (:

also for my best buds in st nicks
TRACY, my confidant and cute pinky (:
SIN HONG, the sweeeeeeeet and tweeeeetttt girl i love (:
YING TONG, my ah-maaa ! hahahh (:
WEN JING, my piggy bag man ! no la, gal okay ? (:

still got more ppl from my cls of cos.. hahah but they are my best buds in st nicks la.. hehe (:

thanks yanjun for that wonderful vday pressie.. i know on sunday we had a lil misunderstanding... im sorry for that. thanks for taking the time to come to my house to give me that present. im sorry for not being there. i really love you loads ! i still hope we call can meet up. we will, soon. happy vday to you.

I LOVE YOU LAOPO .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home