Sunday, July 09, 2006

haircut!

okay great.
what a caption!
yeah cut my hair!
but no diff actually..
except its lesser
yeah but of cos its neater.
hahaha.

well on fri there was early dismissal in school, 12pm
cos of some moexcel fest.
yupp then went t do wayang kulit proj at hazel's hse
on th way we chatted alotalot lah hahah
wahhh so nice lah
her father own a shop and we got free drinks and i got a free PAO !!!!
hahaahh im so happy!
okay then yeah went t her hse's MPL and did proj there
wowwww aircon and th rm t our selves!!!
hahaha insanity
but there was SURVILLENCE CAMERAS !! (spelling error)
grr no privacy one!
nvm, i did my zhu ba jie and we used the lamp as the screen
like OMGOSH my ba jie look so alike!!
hahaha kudos for me :D :D
then chatted alotalot there
play play play
then end up very late then return home
rahhhhhh.
my post is so disorganised lah
siannned.
i love my bubble tea <3

ooh tday is the natcomp!
but im there t support them.
feel kinda bad.. and sad lah.
but my heart is with them!
hahaha!
dno whether issit natalie the only one frm the darkblue is gng or what.
hahaha lol.
anyway, we'll support you!
do snsj proud!
yay!

okay i can smell my chicken rice alr.
wheeeee.

p.s; will be uploading pics frm batam trip in my frenster! check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home