Sunday, October 22, 2006

OH YES !
bfa prac is O VER ! :D :D

okay i think my cpr sucked seriously >:c
OHMAGAWD MY BLOWINGS ARE LIKE, *TOOT*
stupid dummy why your mouth so hard
eeek no one will kiss you then
NO ONE WIL LOVE YOU ! xP
my bandagings are alright luh think
ahem my arm slings, which are supposed t be th easiest,
SUCKED ! * starts crying *
uh okay end up i still PASSED.
I PASSED !! ( or did i ? )

haha okay so th five of us
ME CLAR KRIS PUNG SUF went t eat and haha
* frantic waves t sqdmates and snrs who passed by *
so kuku luh. but haha we're kuku5 ! :D
then before we left i was so facinated by th doggy with a red bandana ?
or whatever you name that hahaha
then we went t plaza sing and took neoprints!
hahah i shall post it another day since clar forgotten t lend me hers for complete scanning
teeheehee th toys at action city damn cute luh
and suf and pung bought kris a early bdae pressie !
hahah so nice of them. mmm must start preparing mine le ...
AND WE WENT T EAT AGAIN ! xD xD
hahah i dont know why everyone's feeling so hungry
and then VROOM we WENT HOME!
AND I SLEPT ! :X

luckily that bfa's over
now that i can concentrate on my mcomp stuffs
ehs im suppoosed t memorise all my notes on monday
but i haven't leh so shall pia them tday (:
LALALA :D I LOVE KUKU5 !
and POOR WENJING WHO IS SWIMMING ALONE TOO <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home