Friday, February 23, 2007

Back to the good old days,

hahha well these days have been going to northpoint, primary school hangout! i dont know why i kept going there either but ohwells xD lol taking neoprints again. and saw many familiar faces! took neos w aikching mel and kris ytd omg hahahaha.

oh renice you owe me 4bucks ar. ahahah.

hmmmm we chose our sps! aka angel-mortal. rahhhh was forced to exchange my 'mortal' w um, someone else so kind of i wont be writing to her. hurr my supposedly SP asked me to write her a letter first. damn weird okay now i know my sp beforehand! hahah ohwells.

i owe $1.30. must remember to pay. hahahah.

P.S I'll be getting a phone soon! so dont delete my number from your contact list okayyeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home