Saturday, June 23, 2007

Father

Lol i couldn't think of any suitable title for this so i'm named it Father. cause he just came back from China yesterday. yeah and he'll be staying for a week so i think it won't really affect me much...

As i'm too lazy to blog out the details, i shall quote from Aubrey leeee the bibikins.

When Dad's back, there are a number of things BOMBIBI and I cant
do.

1. We can forget about saying common phrases, such as Oh My
God. The reason
is kinda ridiculous. He feels that the both of us are trying
to act bimbotic by
saying passing phrases that are commonly used in Chic
Movies. But NO, this is so
folklore!I guess he didnt know I want to be a
rich tai tai -.-

2. We can forget about our 12am curfew. Im so gald
Disco Dinner was last
night -.- I came home at 12am.

3. We cant
use the computer for long. He is a silent killer, he just
switched off the
main switch with a dissed expression on his face.

4. We can forget
about eating at coffee houses/restaurants. This reason is
kinda valid since
he wants to eat local food. He just ate duck rice and meepok
this
afternoon.

5. We can forget about using the phone for long hours.
BOMBIBI and I love
the phone. We used it for our own bitching session on
alternate days.

6. ' Walao' cannot be used. He will explain the
grave consequences of
speaking such crude language.

7. Dont
bother attempting to blast music on our ear-piece. He's got sharp
hearing.

8. Cannot wear mini skirts.

9. I think
he's probably going to drag us to bowling. YUCKS.

That's about
it.
The rules are so defined.
I cant defy.

There is a
tremendous change in Dad as well. He lost a total of 5kg.Clearly
showing
that food in China is...not as nourished.
He speak better Chinese language
and read more Chinese characters now. He
used to speak English at home and
he has a teenyweeny problem in writing my
Chinese name.

LOL. aubrey likes to exaggerate so nevermind about her (: hahahah.

-

Anyway, today's ndp trng was very unusual. the umbrellas stank like shit man. MYGOD DAMN STINKY CAN. andand scariness of airplane crash :O
BUT THE MOST UNSUSUAL THING WAS THAT WE ACTUALLY PARADED FROM SUNTEC TO MARINA BAY AND EVERYONE STOPPED TO LOOK AT US AND TAKE PHOTOS! OMG HAHAHAHA.

oh and my family pangsehed me for shopping again >:C (or maybe i pangsehed them). Like for the 27402143218097th already! the reasons were either ndp trngs/nursing course/other sj stuff ended too late to meet them.

hmmm it's kind of a pity cause i think that will be the last time i'll go shopping w my father for these few months and i missed it :/ rah whatever. he bought aubrey and i a bag and since i weren't there my sis helped me choose one.

OKAAAAY. so i'm gonna bring that bag to school. fine..

-

HOMEWORK CHIONGING TOMORROW AT 930!
CHIONGERS :DDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home