Tuesday, July 03, 2007

ANNOYED ANNOYED

Walao very good lor, Zhuangnamei came and scolded me today for not handing up my compo (which i obviously did) and left on her table (cause i can't find her stupid pigeon hole). And i'm like supposed to re-write?! Yeah but end up she found already ._______.

LIKE WTHHHHHHHH !@#$%^&*()_

And like, how do you feel if someone's mother come and complain about you about bullying her precious child?!
.___________.

Okay so like, kind of finished the squad presents already. Whooo. It's beautiful :DDD (Duh I bought the materials okaaaaaay). Had some problems about some squad stuffs but first but I think it's okay now. Should be. Ohwells. Tomorrow will be better! (Our skit will rock)

Anyway, I'm damn bushuang now. WALAO. What's their problem. You're the ones who will suffer anyway. Ughhhhh. DAMN IRRITATED.

HURHURHUR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home