Thursday, March 01, 2007

I still believe it when you say, it's another perfect day...

oops, i haven't blogged for.. ? lol too many that i cant rmb :/

phew! this week had been hectic okay. like wth so many testssssss. luckily it's over already haha! but next week still got, walaoooooooo! #$%^&()!@

home econs!! cooked baked rice today! TOTALLY COOL. so yummy omggggg hahaha! xDD yes im a pig mwahahah. i love my self-cooked baked rice & eating!

oh yes. I GOT A PHONE ALREADY !!!!! omg im so so so happy kkkk that i didnt bother to study for my home econs test [: my number's still th same, but my mom confiscated it last night for no freaking reason! wtfffff lah D: rahhhh anyway i lost all my contacts so can tell me your number? hahaha.

so fast march already. i havent much got used to sec two life. it's supersuper tiring okay. especially always reaching home at approx 8pm everyday. and my birthday's coming! hint hint xDDDD

You wear and fade; you're nowhere fast.
But today, I don't know how to keep it all inside,
But I guess I'll let it slide.
And move on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home