Friday, March 09, 2007

Macbeth is a dodo okay.

wells, i have my stand for that statement okay. he shouldn't kill innocent people to ascend/ prevent others from his throne. zz, abit he could just shut his wife up if she forces him. he's such an idiot! ayu and kristel thought i meant the story is a dodo, so ayu confronted me. uh okay maybe not confront but disagreed w this. lol, haha i explained to her already. hahaha.

stupid regina! i insist she's not smart. she doesn't want to change the proj meeting days because of me. HMPH! i was being really irritating by bombarding her w lots of qns regarding elearning. lol, so she daoed me for 1 min. OH WHATEVER I DAOED HER FOR 18 MINS OKAY xD accomplishment haha.

but seriously, my hols are packed! lots of proj meetings -stares at regina. RAH! somemore clash w my trngs can. sighhhhh so idiotic lah i hate rushing. tuesday's assesment already and im a little worried and also for melody. haha jiayous! next sat is the nursing test, along w prac and theory -faints.

tmr's nursing course without the sec threes cause they're having camp. bet they're having fun! hahah jacy's yellow poncho xD hopefully, it'll be quite fun though no one wil accompany me to go home tmr :/ haha but i probably have something on after that -winks

p!atd :DD (sudden obsession?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home