Friday, July 06, 2007

POP 2007

Surprisingly, I didn't break into tears (: Guess that the crying atmosphere wasn't there so yeah, no tears no tears!

THE FIRST AIDER & THE SEVEN GIANTS! Our 1 month effort! :D The music was kinda screwed up at first but in overall, it was great! :D I forgotten to bring my blue crown clip x/ heh heh nevermind. Spasticity of darkblue purple dinosaurs & our Iloveyou song! Yayenesssss. Okay honestly I found our squad presents too fragrant. I'm so glad I finally got rid of it after enduring for 4days in my room (:
Eh but the presents 是美的lor! :DDDD (not forgeting our handmade squad hairbands!)

The POP booklet (: I love reading the looooong letters/messages lah! Especially those they wrote for us (hahaha!) Squad photo, yes! With our red badge ncos, lynette and qiaoyi :D

Hmmm wells.. now that the yellows are the mams, it's really very weird lah. Guess that's how they felt when the reds took over last year too. It's just veryvery not-used-to-it. Tuesdays and thursdays fd session w the yellow fd ncos already! Ultra weirddddddd.

So, the reds officially passed out. They will still no matter what appear mam-ish to me. Hope they liked our skit and presents!

I love you,
You love me.
We are happy family.
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you (Muahhhhh),
Won't you say you love me too?

我爱你,
你爱我。
我们是个大家庭。
给你一个拥抱还有一个吻(Muahhhhhhh)
难道你不爱我吗?

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home