Saturday, July 07, 2007

Beret beret please come home ):

Great. I left my beret at 2Hope while changing out of full-u ytd :/ (i think) AH! I hope I can find it on monday morning! Ah please please please ): The hq shop always closes when there is an emergency! Hurrrrr )))))):

-

So today's ndp was much different cause it's the family day show! My mom and my sis were w the other spectators. I was damn nervous okay, so many people looking at you. my heart was thumping like maaaaad. Damn damn scared that they will zoom into my face and appear on the giant screen! D:

And i can do peace like a river fastfastfast (: Someone compete with me leh! Hahahah. Oh and we're supposed to wave at the president when he pass by us! Like, ERRRRRRRR .________.

Just got news today that tomorrow there's nursing course revision! So abrupt :/ Abit have to go hq again. Weekend outings at hq(doesn't sound very interesting eh). Ah gotta pack later ):

-

Bored by my this old stupid emo song. I shall change it, okay I'm going to change it! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home