Sunday, July 15, 2007

First cca/ NDP/ Nursing test!

Hah boring as it seems, I'm still going to blog about these three days.
- So here theeeeeeeeeey go!

First cca w yellows
Ah yes (: First part of the post. Hmmm had long first aid lessons on cpr. Wow I haven't performed cpr for like.. how many months already? Yeah and we taught the juniors. Hmmm i hope both of them are kinda sure how to do now cause I was kinda nervous actually :/ Wells then cpbs introduction and lynette's video! PT! Played H2O :DD

Ah wells. I think i almost burst! Okay, after much thought I think we should try - Acceptance. Cause it wouldn't help anyway, no matter what let's just try okay? Though the process will be hard..

NDP
Okay my gloves were both left-sided ._____. Like aster! Abit so qiao. Hahah. Strawberry & vanilla forever! :D These flavours will always be nicenicenice. Hmmm chilli isn't nice but chilli sauce will always be (: Heheheh. Randommmmm.
Missed the bus stop ytd and went to esplanade! Ran around like crazy people before we found our way to the mrt :/ Back aches! I was also rewarded with two bonus blisters on my left foot lor :/
Anyway, I just love the people. (:

Nursing test
Mygod. I dozed off after self-revision and was late to meet natalie to study! I made her wait for like, 1 hour?! AH SORRY NATALIE ): So yeah only made it in time to meet her and pung to go to hq.

Hur the test was easy lor :/ Just that it was kind of confusing. Qualities = Attitudes, right? Boo. Then I studied like mad lor. If only it was like this for koto ): Graaaaah. Oh and my fingernails turned blue cause apparently it was freezing in the room. My mom said I should've placed my hands under my butt to get warmth. Eeyur so unglam :/

After the course natalie, jesmine, rachel lee and I went to army market to eat. But I didn't since I've got no appetite :/ Uh yeah then natalie's dad fetched us to cityhall and the rest of us shopped around. We were looking at bionicles/barbie dolls/pooh/sesame street toys! Both of them are the opposite of each other, one womanly one tomboyish xD Then took mrt back home!

Uh then i realised I can't go home cause nobody's at home and I got no key and my mom asked me to go out. I asked some people accompany me but they not free! ): So I was like a wanderer and wandered about and to save space I shall summarise it.

Roaming around khatib -> Traning to northpoint -> Took bus to amk hub but stopped at wrong stop -> Landed in somewhere called marymount road -> Aikching finally read my sms and going to meet me (: -> Take bus back to amk hub

:D

I think I very free lor. Hahaha. Yay and thanks BABY for accompanying me on my wanderer's journey! :D Hang around and talked! Bought durian pancakes and puffs for our families. Appreciating durians is an art man :D

And we're artistic!

Lovelove!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home