Wednesday, July 11, 2007

School.

You know, school's getting boring-er and boring-er. Everyday I'll just stone and still manage to live through. There's just nothing for me to continue going to school. Not doing homework, not listening to phy and maths. Got back my maths paper and i failed with a single digit ):

It's not that I didn't studied. I did! But it was kinda late :/ Gah I feel no sorrow nor disappointment.. I'm emotionless.

Hmmm anyway, today started off with non-stop headaches! Luckily cheryl gave me a panadol! Heh thanks cheryl (: Wanted to come to school early to do art but in the end I was late and didn't finish.. and it's due today ):

I owe lots of homework! Art, phy, maths! I shall try to complete by today and hand it up! :D

-

Okay so after school had this compulsory thing to support for our school sports team. We went to support the swim team (just like last year .________. ) Hurrr it was damn boring except for the relays! Screamed till my throat went hoarse (:

Heh relay gets me high alllllll the time! <3

Went home with some people after that while the rest accompanied peizhen to get her seniors presents. Peizhen is soooooo cute!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home