Saturday, July 28, 2007

Singapore: City Of Possibilities (:

Okay I shall take back about the part I miss nursing course more than NDP trngs. Mygod, I WILL miss ndp terribly after national day man. I feel so slowww.

Today was once I truly felt the bond and spirit of the SJ contingent (: Everyone's equal and has their childish side of themselves no matter how serious they can get (: Balloon thrustings! Super duper fun and heart warming! Bombings too :D St nicks bombers HEEEEEE. Highhhhhh! :D

NDP songs rocks please. Especially this year's - Will You. I don't care how many people say it's nan ting it's NOT okay! It's so patriotic! :D Loyal singaporean song! FOOD FOR THE SOUL :D

Last parade was great I suppose. Finally I didn't step on yingxuan's feet (HEE)! Actually, all last parades are great :D This is the 32475155215th time already (:

Hmmm wells. I felt so overwhelming about today's trng is most probably the consequences of anti-socialness. Hahaha, what could we do since we have like, 8 squadmates in ndp? Alright, I feel really happy and proud to be in the contingent ((((((((:

I shall write a post ALLLLLLl about the 5-month ndp trngs after national day. (:

(THIS POST IS FULL OF SMILES :D)

Deep deep down down deep down in my heart <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home