Wednesday, September 05, 2007

BFA Theory is over!

:/
Apparently the test was much harder than I expected. I forgotten it was set by the HQ instead of our maams. You know, our usual papers were like on minicomp fa case stuffs. But the HQ test.. questions you may never even study for.

So I predict I will do quite badly this time. Just hope that I'll pass. )))):

K after the paper went to eat w the guys. First time I managed to eat w pung in macdonalds! Hahah the way she oogles at her mini fillet-o-fish is damn amusing. "How come so small one??????" Heheheheh. :D

Then suddenly, everyone started taking unglam candid shots of each other. I can create a photo album for pung man! All her unglam shots :O

Then melody aikching and kristel went to my house. We were doing on the contingent presents (that we bought long ago but no action taken till now) and then we gave up. Played games! :D Stone of anamara isn't really scary.. probably cause of the walkthrough. Heh. Spongebob squarepants krabby quest is damn exciting lah omg! We kept screaming until my sister couldn't take it :/ And the detective game which we squint like mad to spot some dumb objects. And many more! :D

Spongebob game is damn fun. But only left 6mins trial D: Ah too poor cannot buy ):

P.S. I found the original spongebob game I wanted! Will download sooooon!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home